We are pleased to announce that our keynote speakers for the event are Dorothy Allison, Lynda Barry, Lisa Ede, Cheryl Glenn, Susan Jarratt, Gesa Kirsch, Andrea Lunsford, Beverly Moss, and Jacqueline Jones Royster.
CONFERENCE SESSION LOCATIONS:
Maps: A map of the campus will be provided to all participants in their welcome packet, which can be picked up in the Check-in Station at the Laurel Room on the second floor of Tresidder Union; Stanford’s smartphone app “iStanford” also provides a reliable map with geolocation as well as further campus information. In addition, the Stanford website hosts an online searchable campus map at http://campus-map.stanford.edu that is particularly useful when searching locations by the name of the building.
- Check-in desk, registration, and information: Tresidder Union – Laurel Room (2nd floor)
- Lactation Room: Nitery 206 (located next door to Tresidder Union)
- Tresidder Rooms for sessions (on the 2ndfloor):
- Oak West
- Oak East
- Cypress North
- Cypress South
- Other session locations:
- The Clubhouse (located next door to Tresidder)
- The Nitery (across from the Clubhouse)
- The Women’s Community Center (located behind Tresidder)
- The Clayman Institute for Gender Research (across the street from Tresidder)
- Green Library (a short walk across the student plaza and past the Cubberly Education Building)
- Sweet Hall (around the corner from Green Library)
- The Faculty Club (behind Tresidder)
- Arrillaga Alumni Center (toward the front of campus, 326 Galvez Street).