Internet Access: To use the campus wireless network, you’ll need to sign
in to the Stanford Visitor network once you have arrived on campus.
Instructions will be provided in your welcome packet at check-in; for now, you can find detailed information here (https://itservices.stanford.edu/service/wirelessnet/access). Follow the three-step instructions under the heading “Stanford Visitor Wireless
Each presentation room will be equipped with
- A projector with VGA cables (for a 15 pin port – standard issue for most PCs)
- A screen
- Audio cables, speakers, and microphones as necessary
- Note: Computers and laptops will NOT be provided
- Note: Mac users, please bring your own Mac dongle
Those participants intending to use a computer for their presentation should bring their own
- Laptop or tablet
- Mac dongle (VGA adapter), if you are using a Mac
- Power cord
- Presentation clicker
- A back-up of your presentation, on the cloud, on email, or on a flash drive
For Tech Help: During the conference, tech support will be available to help presenters set up their laptops for their presentations. You can find additional tech support help circulating around Tresidder, the Clubhouse, and the Nitery during the conference: the tech staff will be dressed in black t-shirts with the logo “Event Services”.